Monday, July 26, 2010

A poem of blessing

God said.....

If you never felt pain, then how would you know that I am a Healer?
IF you never went through difficulities, how would you know that I 'm a deliverer?
If you never had a trial, how could you call yourself an overcomer?

If you never felt sadness, how would you know I'm a comforter?
If you never made a mistake, how would you know that I'm forgiving?

If you knew all, how you would know that I will answer your questions?

If you never were in trouble, how would you know that I will come to your rescue?

If you were never broken, then how would you know that I can make you whole?

If you never had a problem, then how youd you know that I can solve them?

If you never had suffering, then how would you know what Jesus went thru?

IF you never went thru fire, then how would you become pure?

If I gave you all things, then how would you appreciate them?

If I never corrected you then how would you know that I love you?

If you had all the power , then how would you learn to depend on me?

If your life was perfect, then what would you need me for?

author unknown

No comments: