Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love is patient

wow, another year has passed since my first blog entry with my reflections on valentine's day ।




This time , my tots for valentine's day came when I was sitting on my great white throne ...ahhh.....

LOVE is PATIENT ...

My dear hubby was apologising to me that this year he was thinking hard of what to get me for Vday but dunno what to get. But deep in my heart , I felt he has given me the best gift of love that beats those beautiful bouquets of roses ( yes, I still love receiving flowers ), his ENDURING PATIENCE to me.





In my times of stress and immense frustrations ( esp on days when Gracia demands more attention than my fatigued soul can give), I've said things which i knew were uncalled for ( sometimes regretted). But my chubby hubby instead of judging or reprimanding me, chose to find how he can help to alleviate my frustrations first before attempting to "counsel" me..=) He really showed me love thru his patience and grace to me =)






Thank you Lord for a wonderful hubby that I can enjoy "valentine's day " every day .=) Lord, help me to demonstrate my love to my loved ones around me by giving them the gift of patience and grace.



=================================================================

No comments: