Friday, February 09, 2007

A mother's words , actions, choices affects her children's nature

I am in the midst of reading an empowering book ," women in ministry" by Ps Claudia Ceasar and this sentence sprang out to me...

" a mother has the ability to affect her children's destiny thru her words, actions and choices "

Isn't that powerful! Actually, more than a position of a mother, I was thinking of our position as WOMEN and more spectifically all my spiritual daughters. Yes, every one of their CHOICES NOW will affect their children to come . Their choices on who they marry, how they want to live their lives,what they want to invest their time in, etc..

"Lord, help me that I may be able to help my all my daughters ( spiritual and physical) realise the power of their choices on their future children's lives and that you would grant me the grace to empower my daughters to catch a heart of a mother that we as women will rise up to the high calling you have given us as mothers to influence the next generation. "

No comments: