Friday, June 27, 2008

Parent's Appreciation Dinner 2008- A family affair

Hmmm.. I finally got the pictures of this year's PAD 2008 .. yippee! This year , it's a little more challenging as Johnson and me co-organise this year's Parents Appreciation Dinner with lots more stuff on our hands to juggle. But God is really good, really felt the support coming from our fellow bros and sisters in our G12 group, as well as my cell gals and esp from my own parents.


Lots of hard work..... but lots of thanksgiving too! =)


When I told my parents about the dinner, they had already made prior arrangements to go HK for a trip but have specially rearranged their trip just in time to make it for the dinner. ( In fact they came straight from airport to the dinner, that's how tight their schedule was). It may be a simple gesture but to me , it showed the love and support for us as they were aware we were the main organisers.


My parents and my mother in law have been coming EVERY YEAR for PAD and it's become an annual family event for us all!





In addition, I was specially blessed when my cell gals came down to serve along with us at the reception counter and co-ordinated all the photos and distribution of roses and all the miscellaneous logistics. In addition, they also doubled up as baby sitters to all the little friends .

They came down despite their parents not being ard. It was really a special encouragement for me to have them together with us in this.



Are they beautiful ladies???? See them in action :






Qingxiu: excuse me Ps YC, ya confirmed, you have been allocated tables 1-9 to serve for this evening. God bless you with strength =P








Chailing : Hi aunty, may you continue to grow as beautiful as this rose =)











Winnie : Hi Uncle, dun worry these photos are at no additional charge, all in the package liao =)
















Precious Princesses of the Lord both young and " old"..ke ke






The "older" babes




And we also like having a little fun with the camera too......




And , back to my family... they were very blessed too as we served them by a simple massage.. that reminds me that I should be doing more at home for my parents and mother in law too ...



We were also filled with joy when we saw our fellow brothers and sisters enjoying their time with their family thru out the dinner as Ps Chan and Ps YC shared the Lord's special message for all the families and teach us how to relate to each other - parents to children and vice versa.
Indeed, everytime we prepare for parents' appreciation, our prayer is that "
God will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers.." That I pray for my immediate family too !
There are many more precious people that have made the PAD 2008 such a success.. watch out as I prepare to post it up on our YCYPAO tribe blog :dreamersmoversshakers.blogspot.com .
( Do be patient for the entry on the tribeblog as I need a little more time... oppsss... Gracia is up from her nap.. gotta go! =)


No comments: