Monday, April 16, 2007

Busy , busy , busy..... and then what????

Everyone of us understand what it means to be busy , engaging with activities packed into limited time

I wonder,

what's keeping us busy?
what will our labour lead to?
is it fruitful labour?
Why are we busy?
What am I sowing in my life, what will I reap with my busyness?


We are surrounded by many choices of activities to keep us busy.. as we are busy with our activities , time continues to slip by..... I took some time to pause to ask myself all the above questions and also meditate on the verse below...


" Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labour in vain,
Unless the lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain.
In vain you rise early and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat -
for he grants sleep to those He loves " Ps 121: 1-2 ............................................to be continued

1 comment:

pascoaman said...

The thought came to my mind from Ps Benny's CDs: 2 things will last forever, the word of God & the souls of men.

Yep let's invest in what lasts.