Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hide and seek......

"Gracia, where's mummy? " , "Can you find mummy? "....... It's our game of hide and seek where I'll hide myself then call out to her to find me. Sometimes I just disappear and wait for her to discover I'm missing ....But I always hide in such a way to allow her to find me...

I just LURRRRVE seeing the delight on her face when she finally found me , and it touches me to see the efforts she puts in to seek and find me..... Of course, I will allow myself to be found by her!

This just reminds me of my own journey with my heavenly father... there are times when it seems that He is far away or even " missing" in my life. But the truth is , He has always been near me , and perhaps my lord allowed such times and is waiting for me to SEEK and FIND Him....

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you " Jer 29:13-14.

No comments: