Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yipee.. I experienced a miracle on Easter Sunday

I went to Sunday service with a bloated tummy , think it was gastric pain. The pain also caused my back muscles to ache. Tummy was uncomfortable through out service. (Johnson can testify to that)

When my pastor,Ps Khong gave the invitation for pple to come forward for healing, Johnson (my hubby) and I were preparing to go out to minister but realised there was no one to take care of the sleeping beauty-baby Gracia as all the girls at my row wanted to go out to be prayed for. Thus I had to stay behind .

I must confess that it did not dawn upon me that I NEEDED ministry of healing until Ps asked those who had pain to put their hands to where the pain was. I stood up and did as instructed and prayed . After that , nothing much happened. But bcoz of my discomfort , I wanted to sit down.

the miracle ......

Just as I was sitting down, a "gush " of air came out of my mouth. It was a funny feeling because in the past when I had such discomfort I had to try to "burp" the air out in spurts but seldom succeeded. I felt better tho some discomfort still lingered. Ps Khong then asked those who felt a touch of healing to raise their hands. I responded even though I felt only 50% better. ( I must confess that at that point I was unsure if GOd would totally heal me )

I stood up again to continue to see what's happening in front, but then after a while , decided to sit down again. Just as I was sitting down , another "gush " of air came out of my mouth again. But before I was able to reflect upon what just happened, one of my girls came back from the front and needed further ministry. ( Some deliverance took place and God's presense was very strong where we sat).

While ministering to her , I totally forgot about what had happened to me earlier.It was only after all the commotion when I exited the main hall that I realised that the tummy felt COMPLETELY ALRIGHT and the pain had TOTALLY LEFT!


Thank God for his grace, despite me being without COMPLETE faith to believe that He would heal me . I kept thinking that someone else was going to be healed but not me. Yes, I experienced a miracle from Jesus on Sunday. Thank you Lord!

No comments: